TERMINATION / CHANGE / REFUND POLICY
ISAPL may terminate your Service under the following circumstances
- Non-payment of fees
- You are in breach of any term or condition of this Agreement
- Your use of the Service disrupts ISAPL business operations or affects any other party
You may request service termination or changes at any time by contacting our Director either through phone or email. Our contact information can be found on the Contact page of our website for that click here
When submitting your concern / change request, you must provide the correct name, email and contact details for verification. Incomplete requests will be deemed invalid and will not be responded. You will be responsible for any service fees that arise from your failure to cancel your agreement.
You are eligible for a refund under the following circumstances only:
- If you cancel your agreement / services within 2 days of request -up, you will, upon request, receive a refund of 60% of the paid fees.
- Refunds will not be given for services that have even been initiated, may not be complete..
- Only one refund may be issued for each invoice. ISAPL reserves the right to grant or deny any refund requests.